Yeah, I hear ya Yeah, I hear ya

It's alright

Congratulations, it IS a trance song! Haha, however there is definitely room for improvement. This is good, don't get me wrong, but there are a few kinks to work out.

Trance is all about repetition, but if you don't nail which parts to repeat and which parts to add back in after repeating, it just makes the song really bland.

In my own opinion, it felt a little empty. There was something missing. Especially when everything starts to come back in around 1:45. The high-pitched saw that came in at 2:18 provided a little bit more, but I still felt something was missing. Also, the droning background was a little tiring after awhile. It was neat at first, but it got old fast.

A steady bass line (along with the current one-note-per-measure bass you have going on now), would have been better, in my opinion.

Eilios responds:

Thanks for the tips, I'll try to keep that in mind.

Sliding to Insanity Sliding to Insanity

Nice guitar

The only downside, that I found was a turnoff, was the lack of other instruments. Even just drums would have really sold this. Very nice guitar work, it was just lacking.

hhhhhawesome!

MonkeyV responds:

I know >.<
Mentioned that in the comments.

The Joker's Plot (pt 1) The Joker's Plot (pt 1)

Wow, wonderful!

Wow! That was amazing! Haha, wonderful indeed. I loved the build up, and I especially loved the end. It just fit together so nicely! Awesome awesome awesome!

Might I asked how (what program [or a live recording?]) did you create this?

atmos929NG responds:

Thanks a lot for your comments. I use FL studio as the Digital Audio Workstation app. The instruments samples libraries are "Kirk Hunter Symphonic Orchestra", loaded through Kontakt 2,